47 N Main St.
Pittston, PA 18640
Description for 47 N Main St., Pittston, PA 18640
Fully equipped restaurant on busy Main St.Lease includes furniture ,fixtures and equipment. Bring your recipes and you're ready to open.
My Notes for MLS #17-5438
- Property Type: F
- Estimated Year Built: 1940
- Location: Central Business Dst
- Exterior Features: Aluminum,Stucco
- Property Features: Cooler Space,Freezer Space,High Traffic Area,Prime Location,Restrooms,Separate Utilities
- Land Dimensions: 25x150
- Parking: Public Lot,Street Only
- Road Frontage: 25
- Driveway: None
- Roof: Comp Shingle
- Stories: 3
- Office Park: N/A
- Number of Bathrooms: 2
- Ceiling Height: 9' to 12'
- Flooring: Carpet,Vinyl
- Overhead Door Height: No Overhead Door
- Cooling: Central AC
- Electrical Service: Circuit Breakers
- Heat Fuel: Gas
- Heat Type: Forced Air
- Waste Utilities: Public
- Water Utilities: Public
- Lease Price Per Month: 2,500
- Paid by Tenant: All utilities.
- Min Lease Term Required: 36
- School District: Pittston Area
- Building SqFt for Lease: 2,200
- General Zoning: Commercial
- Present Use: Restaurant
Street View Not Available
The listing information for 47 N Main St., Pittston, PA 18640 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, Coldwell Banker Town & Country Properties
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on CENTURY 21 Select Group's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. CENTURY 21 Select Group, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
Last Updated 12/14/2017 at 3:00pm